Tired of the look of Windows? Want to try it, how do you replace it? Wallpapers Laptop?
Yes, on a Windows-based laptop, whether it is Windows 7, 8 or 10, we can change Wallpapers Which is according to our desire
Very convenient indeed, now almost everyone knows how, you know.
But for those who do not know, they do not have to be sad. Come on in, take a look and enjoy yourself!
How to change the wallpaper on Windows 10, 8 and 7 laptops
Since not every laptop always uses the same version of Windows, the switching steps are: Wallpapers Definitely different
Please set it, yes.
1. How to change Windows 10 laptop wallpaper
Let’s start with that Windows 10 First, yes, this is because ordinary laptop users today use the version of Windows 10 on their laptop.
In this Windows 10, Wallpapers The default is now available with a very complete variety of types, and it can be said that the choices are good. In fact, if it was the latest version of Windows, the choices will be more and more.
In addition to usability Wallpapers By default, we can also replace Wallpapers On a Windows 10 laptop with an image Custom-made Whatever your love.
Well, here are the steps to replace it:
- First, right-click on it desktop Windows, then select Menu Personalize.
- In the column BackgroundSelect an option Image.
- Then change Wallpapers Optionally, or click on your laptop review To use your own pictures / photos
This is an approximate idea, yes. To be clear, I will try to provide a more detailed tutorial:
- Step 1. Right click on it desktop Empty Windows, then select Menu Personalize Appeared in the options
- Step 2. Next, in Options Background-Please select an option Image.
- Step 3. Select Wallpapers Provided by Windows, or click review To add Wallpapers New with exclusive photo / photo
Done. Very easy right? Oh yes, in the settings Background Previously, there were three options to choose from:
- Fixed color.
- And slide show.
The difference is this:
|To Wallpapers Regular (image type).||To Wallpapers Simple color (can Custom-made also).||To Wallpapers Which can change itself (automatically).|
Anyway just try it. How cool for SlideshowI will explain more in the following.
Want to know how to get rid of annoying ads on your laptop?
2. How to change the wallpaper in Windows 8
Windows 8 This was common in laptops with the main features Touch screen.
Its appearance is actually very similar to Windows 10. However, change the steps WallpapersA little different
Here is how to replace it Wallpapers In Windows 8:
- First, right-click on an empty part of the page desktop.
- Select the menu Personalize Available there.
- Then, please select the menu Desktop background.
- If so, select Wallpapers what do you want.
- You can also click reviewIf you want to choose Wallpapers From your photos
Apart from that, there is another easier way. You can open researcherThen open the folder in which it is located WallpapersIs saved.
Good at the image you create as one WallpapersPlease right-click on the image and then select an option set as desktop background.
Therefore, the display is on desktop It will change automatically (this method can also be applied in Windows 10).
Very clean, this is how to clean the RAM in the laptop.
3. How to change the wallpaper in Windows 7
The modern appearance of Windows can be said to have become popular since its advent Windows 7. In fact, there are still many users, you know.
Replace Wallpapers In Windows 7 it is more or less the same as in Windows 8.
Here’s how to change it:
- Please right click on the blank desktopThen select Personalize.
- When a new window appears, select Desktop background.
- Select Wallpapers That are desired.
- Or you can click review To add Wallpapers the new.
4. How to create wallpaper slideshow in Windows
as I said before, Wallpapers Slideshow Automatically displays these alternating images in the desktop view.
For example, it changes in 1 minute, it changes again in 2 minutes, and so on. As such, this option is for those of you who:
- Get tired of a scene quickly.
- You want to be different from others.
- You want to beautify the look of Windows.
and many more.
The method itself is very easy. Can pass Personalize Or pass File Finder. I usually use the second option:
- Step 1. Save the data first Wallpapers In the 1 data folder mentioned here is a set of images that will be used as Wallpapers Next.
- Step 2. Click if you have to Ctrl + A.
- Step 3. Next, select the option set as desktop background.
Done. Very easy right?
How to overcome desktop wallpapers that can not be changed?
This is usually due to several factors:
- There is a problem with the Windows system
- Windows that is not yet active.
Most of the time it is due to the second possibility. So, if you feel it is not enabled, please enable Windows first, as there are usually features Background So it is locked
If the system has a problem, it can generally be solved using it System Restore. try search On this site “How” Restoration Windows. I’ve discussed that before.
Tips for choosing a good Windows wallpaper
Is it really good or not? Wallpapers It certainly depends on the wishes of each.
For example, some people like pictures with simple features, but some do not.
Apart from that, there are a few points on my part that may be of interest to you in your choice Wallpapers.
1. Better clean theme
Some like complex topics and some are simple. Well, I’m more inclined towards it myself Clean.
Why? Because of the subject Clean It does not get boring quickly, and the screen is comfortable, even if there are many icon that in desktop.
2. Make sure the image resolution is appropriate
What is the resolution of your laptop? now, Wallpapers Used, of course, must be adjusted. For example HD or Full HD.
This is because if the resolution does not match later Wallpapers Improper or cut.
3. Make sure it is not blurred
how many? Wallpapers Which is currently HD or Full HD, but still looks blurry.
For this reason, make sure that the quality is good and does not deteriorate to make the screen look colder later.
4. Adjust the color settings in it desktop
How is the theme used? It’s good that we have to match Wallpapers.
The choices are two compatibility Wallpapers Or Settings Color On the desktop. For those who are curious, it’s like this:
- Right click on it desktop.
- Then select Personalize.
- Enter the menu Colors.
- Then adjust the color settings there.
Changes will be seen later taskbar. Check it out.
The final word
This is a small discussion about how to replace Wallpapers Laptops I’m customized it here for Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7 users.
It’s actually really simple. For steps, less than 1 minute should be completed. But if there is still a mistake, please post it through the comments column.
It may be useful.